Friday, December 11, 2009

Unit 5: Sum up what you learned in Semester I

Since the semester started, I have learned many things in World History II. I learned about Afghanistan, and how the people aren't bad they just need help. I learned that old rulers in Russia and Germany were really smart about using their knowledge to get their citizens to do stuff for them. I learned that I think going back to the Victorian era would be super, amazing cool. I learned that there are less conventional ways of learning. I learned that making a book for children is really fun and super hard work, but rewarding. I've also learned that people going through the Industrial revolution in the United States must have felt like super heroes coming up with all the new and exciting technology. So in essence I've learned a lot this semester. I've enjoyed my class and classmates, as well as the disscussions that we've had. But, moving on is good and usually best. So, I look forward to the end of Semester I and moving on to new ideas and concepts in Semester II. Until next time.... Bye :)

3 comments:

  1. 100%. Thank you for your consistent effort and your interest in learning! Your talents nice to have around too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amaZing! You really put a lot of effort in it......or did you?......

    ReplyDelete